Saturday, February 27, 2010

so cute

SO, lately I always have a bowl of hershey kisses on the counter. It's the kids favorite treat to have after meals and I think there are worse things to give your kids then a couple hershey kisses, right? SO, I feel pretty good about it! ;)

Anyhow, Payton has a cute little lisp and sometimes mixes up her phrasing (which I love) and I can translate so quickly that it almost doesn't even register how funny some things she says really are. Well, I realized, when listening closer, that when she asks for a hershey kiss she actual says,

"Please, can I have a Juicy Kiss please?"

I think it goes without saying that I LOVE that she says that!

7 comments:

Elizabeth said...

That is so cute! I love this age when they say the funniest things!

Cadle Clan said...

That is too cute!

Laura Ek said...

Ha ha! Dallin calls them hissy kisses!

Marcy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marcy said...

She's definately your daughter then if she loves juicy kisses! (see ANY pics of you and Jared for proof) LOL

Cute little Patyon! :)

Marcy said...

that delete was me btw, I goofed!

Bren said...

That is precious! What a cute girl she is!