Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Rowan is officially 4 months old!




I mean, I might be biased, but isn't this the sweetest face you've ever laid eyes on (with the exception of your own kids, I'll give you that!)???


Today, Rowan is 4 months old (17 wks yesterday) and she could not be more delightful. I get so excited when I think of her, when I see her, when I hear her...you name it! She just might be the best baby in the world. NO, I mean that!

at 4 months, Rowan...

* loves to smile so big her face probably aches (yes, I know she isn't smiling in any of these pics. She can't get past the red light. It's too captivating, I guess!)
* isn't in any hurry to give me laugh, although I feel it's getting close to the surface. (I'm dying for it, btw)
* eats her hands like they taste like every delicious thing ever made
* sleeps like a rockstar. 7pm-7 am and only needed a little encouragement to do that
* is already in awe of her older brother and sister. She LOVES to watch them all day.
* doesn't complain. I don't ever fear writing this down cause if there is one thing I've learned is that my kids are who they are from the get-go!
* has my eyes
* smiles at thin air and I'm going to say that she sees all the angels that are around us.
* is about the size of a 5 month old, at least. Tall and at a fighting weight (her check-up is tomorrow, so we'll see)
* kicks like crazy when you talk to her. I mean, she is active!! She reminds of Kai in this way. Mark my words in a couple of years when I'm at the park and am chasing her around everywhere!!!
* has such a sweet disposition. I can't wait to see how this little girl grows up.
* is the perfect addition to our family and makes us SOOOO happy!

5 comments:

Nat's blog said...

darling!!!!

Elizabeth said...

um those pictures are adorable, and they really are one of the cutest pictures I've ever seen! :)

Bren said...

Camille she is ADORABLE! I can't believe she's already 4 months old. What a sweet addition to your family. She is one lucky girl!

Roney Family said...

Oh my goodness, she is so stinkin cute! Love her!

Season said...

Wow, she's gotten so big. She is such a cutie.