Tuesday, March 23, 2010

ok, so she's the center of our universe...


I really don't know how else to put it other than Rowan pretty much is the cherry on top of this family! She just keeps getting sweeter and sweeter and cuter and cuter. We all want to eat her right on up. Honestly, the thing I get asked the most these days from Kai and Payton is, "Mom, where's Rowan?" or "Mom, can I hold Rowan?" or "Mom, is there another baby as cute as Rowan in the world?" etc, etc... She really is the center of attention in this house and, frankly, she loves it!!
Today, I was going through pictures on my computer and comparing how the kids look different/the same at Rowan's age (to be posted soon) and I felt inspired to get the 'ol camera out and snap some shots of our little baby. She just rolled over for the first time a couple days ago and she's just trying out some cereal, too. So, I felt I needed to capture the moments. Enjoy...
so proud of herself
mommy and rowy

my handsome Kai
aren't sisters the best?!!!!

got em on the couch for a change of scenery



and, finally, a couple shots of her first bowl of cereal. The jury is out on if she likes it

12 comments:

Nate and Nicole said...

Camille, your kids are darling! I can see why you're all crazy about that little Rowan. Seeing how cute she is makes me so excited to have a girl :).

Brooke Wilkins said...

Camille! I love Rowey! She is such a joy, you got a good one! How fun to have your complete little fam. You and Jared make awesome babies!!

Elizabeth said...

She is absolutely adorable! I just want to eat her up!!!

Marcy said...

She is so beautiful. I want to keep her.

Nat's blog said...

I love the last picture! there is just something about a baby with a messy cereal face that I fall in love with! precious! She's a doll!!!!

Meli T said...

Such a beautiful little gal! You've got some stunning kids Camille. No surprise with such a pretty momma.

The Waites said...

Can I have one of your kids? Any of them. They are amazing!

Cadle Clan said...

I love that she always looks shocked!

Christa said...

She's so sweet Camille. How I wish I could see her in person. HOpefully that'll happen sooner than later! I love the pics of all the kids together!!!

Bren said...

Oh she is too cute for words! No wonder she is the center of your universe! With a face like that how could she not be!!

Roney Family said...

Adorable! Your lucky she is such a good baby!

Barbara said...

Dude, every time I see you, she is asleep and covered up in her carseat. I had no idea she was so old already!! What a little cutie!!