Friday, June 11, 2010

7 months and OH so sweet...



On the 9th Rowan turned 7 months old and I simply cannot believe how time flies. I feel like I just had her yesterday! She is completely and utterly the sweetest baby EVER! Some of her latest highlights are:
*She is quiet and observant (who wouldn't be with Kai and Payton to entertain you all day long). Then again, she can squeal and jabber on like a pro.
*She is finally starting to sit up without falling straight on her face and is already on her knees and rocking back and forth.
*She loves her veggies and cereal, and of course, her bottle.
*Her hair is coming in thicker now and I can't tell if it'll be curly or not. I can't tell you how I feel about that either. Wierd.
*She is in the 100 percentile for her height and weight. In other words, she excels at growing!
*She sleeps all night, naps great, and is very predictable and I just love that.
*She has awesome chubby thighs that act as my personal stress balls. Squeezing them makes me feel at ease :)!
*She is very squirmy and I know she'll keep me on my toes when she's on the move.
*She has the sweetest baby breathe. Is it weird that I love to smell her breathe? Should I admit that? It's so sweet and clean smelling and I love it.
*She is such a happy baby. Even if I have to wake her up from sleeping to get K or P from something, she just wakes up, looks at me, and is excited about where the day will go.
*Payton captivates her. When Payton is in the room she just stares at her and waits for Payton to speak. It's so sweet and makes me happy cause I LOVE my sisters and am thankful they have each other.
*She thinks Kai is the funniest person alive. No matter what he does to make her laugh...it works! It's effortless, really. I can tell he's her idol!
*She LOVES it when Jared and I are both talking/playing with her. She just lights up and it's sooooo cute! It's like she's thinking, "Now this is the life!"
*She loves life. I can just see it in her eyes. She is happy to be here and everyday I look at her and think "I am SO happy you are here, Rowan. I love you so much!"

7 comments:

Campbell Family said...

Oh my gosh, she is too freakin' cute!! Can't wait to see you guys again!

Marcy said...

She is just so darling, you know that I want to just take her home and quietly keep her. :)

I love that picture Camille and love that new profile pic of you & kids on FB...looks like the session went well, yay!! But seriously though, how could you or your kids take a bad picture? Just not possible since you're gorgeous and your kids are following suit.

Roney Family said...

She is so adorable. Love this picture!

The Waites said...

Such a beauty, just like her mommy!

Season said...

Wow, she's 7 months already! And I can't believe you ran a half marathon and how smoking hot you are. Way to go Camille.

Send me your email (seasonhall[at]hotmail.com) so that I can invite you to see our blog. If you want to. :)

Bren said...

She really is SO sweet and just as cute to boot! If I could be guaranteed a baby as cute and sweet as her I would be all over it :) Speaking of can we watch her again soon??

Christa said...

wow, it's really crazy how quickly time passes! Seriously these babies of ours will be one before we know it! She's adorable!