Thursday, December 16, 2010

Merry Christmas 2010!!!




Well, I've not been the best at blogging lately and am a tad overwhelmed with the idea of "catching up". So, instead of trying I thought I'd just post our Christmas card for now. This past month has been super busy with...well, life in general. Hopefully, I will buckle down and record some soon! More than anything, we are healthy, happy and so grateful for EVERYTHING. I look at these pictures we took and I am incredibly taken back by how lucky I am to be the mother of these 3 and a wife to one amazing man. I feel so blessed! So grateful for this time of year and the chance to celebrate our Savior and remember what life is really all about. Merry Christmas!!! xo

5 comments:

Campbell Family said...

cutest. family. ever.

Norwegiantage said...

glad you started again, beautiful family and such a cute blog!

<3mvv

themodernvv.com

Roney Family said...

Loved your christmas card!

Season said...

Seriously the cutest family ever. And the hottest mom ever!!!

Unknown said...

Nice Post...!!

Live project training in ahmedabad