Monday, February 21, 2011

Pretty P is FIVE!



My girl is 5 years old and I could not love her any more then I do. Payton is truly one of the sweetest, funniest, girly, kind-hearted little gals in the world. She is independent and knows what she wants. She is full of love to share and has a million friends. She trusts everyone (kinda scary) and sees the good in everything and everyone. She yells "Mommy!!" in the morning when she sees me and runs to give me a big hug and a kiss. She can't handle if we are upset with her and it makes it hard for her to listen. I understand that cause I am like that, too (hard if you are the mom, though :)). She is an adoring little sister to Kai and a super fun big sister to Rowan. I love my Payton Noelle more than I can express and even writing this right now is making me well up. She is such a super girl. I am such a lucky lady to be her mom and I am so proud of her. Even better, I am certain that she will make me proud a million times over as she grows up and becomes an amazing woman. As much as I hate the idea of her growing up, I can't wait to witness all of the fantastic things she does with her life. She is just awesome!!!

Here is a bunch of pix that I just love from the past 5 years. Kinda random order, but it's hard to choose when you got a looker on your hands like Payton :). Enjoy...











13 comments:

Meliss said...

She is a beauty! JUST like her momma.

Laura Ek said...

Happy Birthday to the sweetest and funniest little girl!!

Bren said...

I got teary eyed reading this! What an adorable little girl you have on your hands!

PS - She's pretty lucky to have you as a mom - love ya!

Elizabeth said...

Cuuuute! I love your little Payton. She's so cute! I'm so sorry we missed her birthday, I hope she had fun and I hope we can see you soon! Loveyou!

Barbara said...

Happy Birthday to a spunky little lady! You do have quite the beauty on your hands. :)

Roney Family said...

Love her so much. So grateful for our girls friendship! I cant believe how fast that went!

Campbell Family said...

She is the cutest. Kinda makes me sad in a way to see her baby pics because it is just a constant reminder how fast everything is going! Even though I didn't even know her as a baby :)

Marcy said...

I have such a special place in my heart for that girl of yours, and you know why! I'm so glad she's a good friend and is always looking out for others. Happy Birthday pretty girl!

Karolyn said...

She really is such a beauty. I remember when we were both pregnant, and now our girls are 5. It's crazy. I want time to stop. Happy Birthday to pretty Payton.

chudlove said...

What a sweet girl! You make me scared to blink, soon that will be my baby!!! Darling family!!!

Christa said...

So adorable. I hope she had a fantastic birthday. I'm pretty sure the reason she's so great, is because her mom is pretty darn great too! Love you

Anonymous said...

88pascher.com sac a main louis vuitton sac burberry sac chanel chaussures puma chaussures nike tee shirts louis vuitton chanel femmes tee shirts sitemapproducts.xml sitemapproducts.xml sitemapproducts.xml sitemapproducts.xml

Unknown said...

Nice Post...!!

Live project training in ahmedabad