Monday, July 11, 2011

10 years of wedded bliss!



Last month we celebrated our 10 year wedding anniversary. I can't tell you how much I love saying that! It is so wonderful to me to think how Jared and I have been together for over 10 years. I don't know how I scored such an amazing man to spend my life and eternity with, but I am oh so grateful. People say marriage is work, but not for me. Being Jared's wife is really the easiest thing in the world to me. He makes it easy by being pretty much the cat's meow ;). We are so lucky with our 3 awesome kids and life is just sweet as can be. I would rather hang out with him then any other human in the world and I never get enough of him. He is my best friend and I love that I can tell him anything and he sees what I am really trying to say. He knows what I'm going to say before I say it and it's hilarious. I love when he says it before me. He is the sexist man alive, really. I don't even think I'm biased on this one. He just is so handsome, it's silly! His looks are just the cherry on top, though. He is the greatest person, who is kind and generous, faithful and real. I can't wait for decades more with him and forever, too!

2 comments:

david said...

congrats guys!

Brooke Wilkins said...

i love you guys together. That picture is awesome BTW, you are both so hot I cannot stand it! :)