Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Introducing...

Mr. and Mrs. Derek Bunker!


Last month Jared's youngest brother, Derek, married the very beautiful Vanessa Rothfels in the Newport Beach, CA Temple. It was a gorgeous day. Perfect weather, lots of family and friends and one HAPPY couple. We love Vanessa and Derek so much and we were all thrilled to witness their sealing and celebrate this day with them. I think one of my very favorite things to do is to go to a sealing in the temple. The Spirit is so strong and I am reminded of my own wedding and how truly lucky I am to be sealed forever to Jared. Derek and Vanessa were so sweet and emotional and it was awesome!
Here are just a few pix from that day...
Daddy and Row Boat
cousin Iris and Payton



Bunker sisters: Lauren, Whitney, Vanessa, Andrea, Me and Melanie

Me with the Stunning Bride
me and J. His eyesballs (seriously) are sunburnt from the surftrip he had just gotten home from the night before. Rough life!
this was in the morning while we were getting ready. Row is a cheeseball and I love it.
Dad helping Kai with his tie. I just love this picture.

5 comments:

Campbell Family said...

Cute family!! I feel like I haven't seen you in so long that your kids all look older since the last time I saw them... especially Rowan! Holy cow! What a cutie!

Season said...

You have the cutest family ever! I still can't believe how amazing you did at the 1/2 marathon!!! You killed it!!! You are amazing. Hope you guys are doing well. Can't wait for the next firm retreat. :)

DanielKurzak said...

You are an amazing beautiful family. I can look at your photos for hours

Unknown said...

Nice Post...!!

Live project training in ahmedabad

Unknown said...

Bless you.

I like to play online game,such as RuneScape.I always buy the items online.So I am familiar with the safest and convenient way to buy RS Gold online.There are: http://www.rsgoldfast.com/