Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Dreams

When I was little the thing I dreamt most about was being a mom. I hoped that one day I would be able to fill up a house with kids! (Well, I realize now that a house full to me is three!) Of course, I had no idea how hard it was to be a mom and all the work that it involves, but when I see these little faces and know that they are mine forever I feel BLESSED!!! Being the mom of Kai, Payton and Rowan is awesome. I find myself saying this a lot - I don't know how I got so lucky to get them, but my dreams have come true and my heart is full!

after a fun Saturday of swimming w/ cutie pie Kai
me and Pretty Payton at her Mother's Day party at Preschool.
my little Rowy girl! just scrumptious!

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

what a cute little post. You are such a great mom Camille and you have a beautiful family!!

Campbell Family said...

You are so blessed! Your kids are all beautiful and most important, sweet!!! They must have a good mommy :) (and daddy, don't want to leave him out...)

Cadle Clan said...

They are all so cute....and you are such a hot mom to three wonderful kids!

christa said...

Seriously beautiful photos of some seriously beautiful people! Your kids are so lucky to have you as their mommy!

Karolyn said...

You have darling kids. It really is great to be a mom.