Monday, August 9, 2010

9 months = too fast!!

(rowy sitting at Jared's desk in his office. So cute!)


I know I am growing older when 9 months seems like 9 minutes. How is Rowan already 9 months old????!! Maybe because I know she is my last baby or something, but I just can't stand how fast she is growing up! Truthfully, she is a superb baby and just an all around fantastic human being. She is SOOO happy and SO in love with life. Here are some 9 month highlights...

*she started crawling a couple weeks ago
*she started pulling herself up the next day and is trying to cruise now
*she LOVES baby food. Anything and everything...she'll eat it. She opens her mouth before the spoon is there. It's so cute!
*finally got her bottom teeth at 8 months old. Fav!
*thinks Payton is her BFF. And, she is!
*is down to 2 naps
*is still growing at rapid speed
*can hop on her bum and get places (but, usually resorts to old fashioned crawling techniques)
*loves her baby pool and will splash away for a good 45 minutes
*smiles so hard (with completely squinted eyes) when she sees me that it makes me die laughing and makes me forever grateful she's mine (I get teary about it, really)!
* has some thick platinum hair that has lots of body (maybe curls someday, but for now...the jury is out)
*has Jared's hair line, but still my eyes
*loves her daddy to death!
*whenever I sing to her she starts going, "Ahhhh" like she's singing along. I love it!
*is completely and utterly the sweetest thing alive!

6 comments:

Brooke Wilkins said...

i love that little rowy girl! She is just too cute to handle! Seriously I love that baby so much! She is edible! I can't believe she is 9 months already either it feels like yesterday that I went to visit you two in the hospital. I love that baby girl!

Roney Family said...

What a cutie! Wow, Nine months already! So fun!

Meliss said...

Love the rolls on that girls arms and legs. could not be cuter!

Marcy said...

I'm totally gonna steal her someday. You've been warned.

Cadle Clan said...

She's just perfect!!!

christa said...

She is adorable Camille!

Okay so we're heading down this saturday and we'll be in San diego until Tuesday when we'll work our way up to HB. So anytime Tues. or Wednesday would be great. I told Steve if it's nice I just want to go to the beach! Thursday we are going to D-land and you are so welcome to come. Steph is comiing for a little while too. Then Friday and Saturday will be full of wedding stuff. So Tues, Wed. thurs are the only real days we having for getting together! Let me know what works.