Saturday, August 21, 2010

Bunker Branches 2010

The Bunkers have an annual family reunion and it is always highly anticipated! Typically, we have traveled for a week long vacation, but this year, with conflicting schedules, jobs, kids, etc., we decided on a staycation. Andrea did an AMAZING job of putting together a super fun itinerary for all to enjoy. We had breakfast at the parents house every morning with a devotional (spiritual thought) given by an assigned family member (which many times turned out to be Jared's dad - Great job, too, Dad). We had daily outings to Legoland, Irvine Regional Park, our pool, San Clemente Beach, and a visit to the Mormon Battalion Museum (which I missed due to a tired baby). It was so fun and so great to be all together with Jared's family. I have said this a million times before, but I seriously scored in the in-law department. Jared's parents treat me like their very own and are incredible examples to me. And his (6) siblings are all amazing, kind, beautiful (inside and out) and so fun to be around (this is due to wonderful parents I am certain!). I love being a part of this Bunker family and look forward to many many more family reunions together. Here is just a sampling (and by sampling I mean A TON) of pictures from the BUNKER BRANCHES 2010 REUNION.

ok, this first picture is of the week before when we hit the town in honor of Andrea's birthday. This gorgeous girl is one of my favorite people ever. I always say that had I known her first I know we would've totally hung out (and then I would've made her set me up with her hot, little brother :)). I love her company and love celebrating her.


and now the reunion begins at Legoland...

Kai w/ Cousin Enoch
Aw, sigh!
Daddy and his littlest Bunker
me and my bathing beauties!
Jared did the honor of hanging out in the cabana so Rowan could sleep. Thank you, Jared!
my little family on our way out. Exhausted, but so happy!

the next day we were off to the Irvine Regional Park. This place is so great...
Even had a jumpy house which entertained the kids for about 5 hours...no kidding!
the fam in our "Bunker Branches 2010" t-shirts. Love em! (missing Lauren and family due to a baby in her belly that is going to born in 2 days, and Ryan)
cutest front row EVER! Avery, Payton, Kai & Owen

Pony rides? Yes, please!

San Clemente Beach came next. It was a gorgeous day!
I might blow this one up as a poster cause it's so awesome! Cousins Lucy (she is the one being held), Avery, Payton & Iris enjoying the view
Kai and Owen posing in the middle of some beach play

That following Monday, Kai did a week long camp called LEGO MATHOBOTIX with his cousins. He loved it!
Cousin Owen & Kai = cuties
They missed the point in this "robot battle" and Kai's reaction is classic Kai. Hilarious.
Kai at the end of a long week at Lego Mathobotix camp
had to add this one of Rowan looking up at Payton. So cute!
just love this picture of my sweet baby!

5 comments:

Cadle Clan said...

Looks like so much fun Cami! Miss you tons!

Laura Ek said...

Wow, I had no idea you guys did so much! I love the Bunker Family!!

Campbell Family said...

That "staycation" is such a good idea! I agree with you, good in-laws are a HUGE bonus!!

Becky, Ryan, Oliver, Amelie, and Nora said...

Hey! I found you off Brooke's blog. I sort of love blogging, total dork I know, but it's so fun to see a little more of everyone's lives. You guys really are the cutest family. It's been so fun to get to know you:)

boweiz said...

I love the Bunker Family!!timberland magasin so nice.